RELIEF WITH EVERY BLINK1,2,3,4.
TREAT YOUR PATIENTS’ MILD TO MODERATE DRY EYE SYMPTOMS
For those patients who are sensitive to preservatives, recommend Blink® Tears Preservative Free in convenient single-use vials5. Blink® Tears Preservative Free Lubricating Eye Drops work with every blink to provide immediate and long-lasting dry eye symptom relief with a formula that is preservative free and gentle on the eyes1,2,3,4.
Available as 25-count single-use vials.
Active Ingredient........................... Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.25%
Purpose......................................... Eye lubricant
For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF:
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your eye care professional.
Store at room temperature.
Boric Acid; Calcium Chloride; Magnesium Chloride; Potassium Chloride; Purified Water; Sodium Borate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Hyaluronate.
1. Laurent TC. Structure of Hyaluronic Acid. In: EA Balazs (Ed.), Chemistry and Molecular Biology of Intracellular Matrix. Academic Press, London. 1970:703-732.
2. Aragona P, Papa V, Micali A, et al. Long Term Treatment with Sodium Hyaluronate-Containing Artificial Tears Reduces Ocular Surface Damage in Patients with Dry Eye. Br. J. Ophthamol. 2002;86(2):181-184. doi: 10.1136/bjo.86.2.181.
3. Wasmanski AD and Kislan T. Cross-Over Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol 400 (PEG-400) 0.4% and 0.25% Artificial Tears in Mild Dry Eye Patients. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2010;51(13):6263.
4. Montani G. Intrasubject Tear Osmolarity Changes with Two Different Types of Eye Drops. Optom. Vis. Sci. 2013,90(4): 372-377. doi: 10.1097/OPX.0b013e318288bdbe.
5. JJV Data on File 2020. Blink-N-Clean Lens Drops and Blink Contacts Lubricating Eye Drops - Consolidated Claims List.
6. Prabhasawat P, Tesavibul N, Kasetsuwan K. Performance Profile of Sodium Hyaluronate in Patients with Lipid Tear Deficiency: Randomised, Double-Blind, Controlled, Exploratory Study. Br. J. Ophthalmol. 2007,91(1):47-50. doi: 10.1136/bjo.2006.097691.